Chuck’s Top 10 Holiday Gifts for 2013
Here are some gift ideas from $20 to $140,000 to help you when thinking about your holiday shopping list.
1. Rolex Milgauss $7,350 - Perhaps the most unique watch around. Designed to function around electromagnetic energy sources like those found in power plants and laboratories. You’ll never need that ability, but it’s very cool to know you have it. Plus, it’s a very good looking timepiece.
2. Arc’teryx Theta AR Jacket $575 - Bring on the rain! Maybe the best rain gear ever. Tough, stylish and engineered with an obsessive attention to detail. Available in men’s and women’s sizes. Simply the best!
3. Keurig K65 Special Edition Brewing System $149 - The workhorse Keurig brewer. This is the one I use and I can’t imagine life without it. There is a whole world of k-cups to explore. This is a must for any coffee drinker. Team Coffee!
4. iPad Air $499-$929 - It just works, and it works well. Still the benchmark for this sector of mobile devices. There are many others, but there is only one iPad. A gift anyone, of any age, will love.
5. Optima Digital 1200 12V Charger and Battery Maintainer $199 - Designed to keep auto, motorcycle and marine batteries properly charged. This high-tech charger is an amazing piece of gear. Microprocessor controlled and superbly engineered. Top notch!
6. Tiffany & Co. Manhattan handbag in Tiffany Blue leather. $995 - A classic shape, a classic color and very well made. This ladies handbag will be cherished and enjoyed. Timeless elegance and a hint of whimsy. The alternative to jewelry from this legendary store.
7. Mavea Water Filtration System Pitcher $39-$49 - The Matrax filter delivers water that’s perfect for drinking, cooking and brewing coffee. Made in Germany, this pitcher is exceedingly well made and even stylish.
8. Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Classic SD $20 - The most useful tools in a small package. A perfect stocking stuffer. This Swiss made gem has a blade, file, scissors, tweezers and more. Exceptionally well engineered and built. Available in an array of colors. Men and women will love the utility of this practical gift.
9. Polo Ralph Lauren Bear Sweater $295 - The bear is back! Folks begged to bring back the unofficial mascot and Polo Ralph Lauren did! Cute meets chic with this very unique, limited edition, crew neck sweater.
10. 2014 Maserati Quattroporte $102,500-$140,500 - Looks great. Looks really great with a big red bow sitting in your driveway. A comfortable, quick car that can match the best of BMW or Mercedes-Benz. The Quattroporte delivers a delightful dose of Italian charm that the German rivals can’t match. It’s unique. It has flair. It has elegance. It’s amazing.
Chuck’s Top 10 Holiday Gifts for 2013
Lots of new and exciting things happening. Launching @SageAndPalm with Wendi Pickford is at the top of the list. This outlet is allowing me to explore opportunities I have wanted to be involved with. In addition, I will be able to devote more time to charitable work.
Saying goodbye to my old career duties is bittersweet. Actually I’m saying goodbye for the 2nd time, since I was asked back for 18 months to manage a transition. Many valuable lessons were learned and many fine folks contributed to doing quality work over the last year and a half. Now it’s time to move on.
Starting something new from the ground up again will be challenging and exciting! It is very good feeling to have a world of nearly limitless possibilities in front of me. I couldn’t imagine launching this endeavor without all my social media friends. Trading ideas, offering support, meeting wonderful people I may never have met any other way, has done so much to shape this new direction! I’m glad you all are going on this grand adventure with me. I hope you enjoy the journey!
Stay safe and be well! -Chuck
Bringing new life to an old watch by adding a ‘dive’ strap to it. Hated the old bracelet, now it’s so much better!